Suspect a Data Breach?
- Call the Data Breach Hotline:
1-877-300-6816 (24/7 access)
A solution for healthcare data breach response.
Even with the most robust controls in place, a data security incident may still occur.
Whether your incident is the result of a malicious hacker or a negligent employee, Kroll is prepared to respond quickly to security incidents that may have compromised your confidential information. Leveraging a global network of certified security and forensic experts, we can be onsite within hours to help you contain the situation and determine next steps. Our advance team will work side-by-side with you to build a comprehensive, compliant, and timely response plan, drawing from our experience helping thousands of organizations respond to data loss.
Guiding you from business crisis to business continuity
At Kroll, we understand the critical importance of deploying the right response to mitigate potential operational, financial, and reputational risks. From controlling costs through accurate incident analysis to preserving consumer trust through appropriate data breach notification and remediation solutions, we use proven crisis management and business continuity protocols to help you achieve confident control of your incident.
Whatever your challenges, we’ll work with you to:
- Secure critical evidence to support investigation or litigation needs
- Defend against internal and external exposure
- Determine the source, scope, and sensitivity of a data loss
- Identify your legal and regulatory obligations
- Retain customers and opportunities
- Apply processes for future prevention
One choice. Total solution.
As the only provider of end-to-end cyber security and incident response solutions, we offer expert guidance to improve your outcomes across the board. We’ll help you make informed decisions at every turn to guide you along a smooth path to recovery—one that leaves you standing in the best defensible position, reputation intact, where “business as usual” proceeds without disruption.
- Data Preservation & Collection: In the event of an investigation or litigation, Kroll offers cost-effective solutions to identify, preserve, and collect electronic data, using forensically sound methodologies.
- Incident Analysis & Cyber Investigations: Whether data was intentionally deleted or manipulated, Kroll analyzes the clues left behind to quickly and defensively uncover critical information.
- Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis: Kroll’s forensic experts analyze malware to determine how it works and identify the scope of impact on your systems.
- Expert Testimony & Reporting: Our experts have the necessary experience and credentials to creditably serve as an expert witness or special master.
- Data Breach Notification: Kroll delivers a prompt, customized breach notification to those affected and provides frontline support to notified individuals through our multilingual customer support center.
- Data Breach Remediation: Kroll offers dedicated consultation and restoration services to your breach population to help your organization effectively manage reputational risks.