Suspect a Data Breach?
- Call the Data Breach Hotline:
1-877-300-6816 (24/7 access)
A solution for healthcare data breach response.
Forensic analysis in a technological world
Claims of fraud, financial tampering, computer crime, employee misconduct, and other wrongdoing require corporations, law firms, and government agencies to follow digital trails to piece together facts that lead to the truth.
Kroll’s computer forensic experts help ensure no digital evidence is overlooked and assist at any stage of a forensic investigation or litigation, regardless of the number or location of data sources. Trust Kroll forensic experts to assist you with your most complex and sensitive investigative or litigation matters involving electronic evidence.
- Data Preservation: In the event of an investigation or litigation, Kroll offers cost-effective and defensible methodologies and solutions to identify and preserve electronic data.
- Evidence & Data Collection: Regardless of the volume and complexity of your collection needs, our team deploys forensically sound, best-practice methodology to gather your data for electronic investigation, forensic analysis, or forensic discovery.
- Forensic Data Analysis: Whether data was deleted or manipulated on purpose or by accident, Kroll’s forensic experts analyze the digital clues left behind to quickly and defensibly uncover critical information.
- Expert Testimony & Reporting: Our experts have the necessary experience and credentials to creditably serve as an expert witness or special master.
- Cyber Crime Investigation: We examine physical and digital evidence to uncover what did or did not happen, using Kroll’s combination of computer forensic expertise and traditional investigative techniques.